Thursday, October 4, 2018

JOYRYDE may finally be releasing new music


"I've never done this before... I'm ready now." - JOYRYDE Facebook

Author: Ryan Dragostinov


Ladies and gentlemen, I'm LITERALLY shaking right now

Behold after over a year of silence, JOYRYDE has finally teased what could be new music on his Facebook page this Tuesday.

Although the man has been keeping his fan base up to date amongst his extensive touring this year, this sort of an announcement came out of the blue, and to be honest, we really don't know what to expect. The image was posted on October 4th and contains the OWSLA (JOYRYDE's label) logo on a scrappy background, very much aesthetically significant to JOYRYDE's art style. The image was labelled with the caption "I've never done this before.. I'm ready now" - If I'm being completely honest mate, me too...

Is it a new tour? Is it new merch? Or is it..... Could it be..... new music. Well there's no telling for sure, but an announcement this out of the ordinary can only be good news.

Looking at his Instagram, he has since posted various snippets of a new track, possibly a Skrillex collaboration, however he has not provided any comments and has yet to even mention any release dates.

If my predictions are right, this will not only be a new single, we could be looking at a whole album, because the amount of time we've spent in the dark is way too long for just ONE song, (Also Jauz just released an album after a couple months of silence, maybe we are seeing a trend?). Either way new music is new music and I can't complain at all.

Keen...



Related References: https://www.facebook.com/enJOYRYDE/

No comments:

Post a Comment