Friday, October 5, 2018

Jakob's introduction - the second

Title: Jakob's Introduction - the second

Author: Jakob Viertel

A big hello to all you fabulous readers. My name is Jakob, sometimes Jake, and as you've hopefully heard by now I am 1/5 of this insanely fresh music blog. 
My taste in music is definitely something of a mess, with my main areas of interest being Hip hop, Techno, Australian indie rock and UK Grime. Arguably more importantly, my favourite artists at the moment are Kanye West (Yeezy for you tasteful folks out there), Ocean Alley, King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard, Skepta and SuicideBoys. 

Anyway, all of that listing may have put you to sleep. All you need to take away from this is that i'll be contributing some staunchly defended opinions, and Kanye is the greatest of all time. 

Until next time readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment